Chapter 24: Naming Rights of the Mysterious Island!


Professor Harry was right.


Wang Dali's firsthand news of the sunken ship, along with the discovery of the mysterious island, prompted both newspapers to print special editions!


For a while, the newspapers sold out across the United States, setting an unprecedented sales record.


Facing the live stream, all viewers were collectively stunned.


What's going on?


An authoritative professor from Cambridge University came forward to testify. Wasn't this a creature extinct for 250 million years?


Just as everyone was shocked, just as some still wanted to question.


Another piece of news started rolling on the live stream.


"I am Hanson from Princeton University. I specialize in archaeological stratigraphy and paleontology. After my preliminary comparative study, I can confirm that the aquatic creature is indeed a trilobite that has been extinct for 250 million years."


"It's incredible. This mysterious island unexpectedly preserves an intact original ecological heritage. This island is the most astonishing discovery of this century and the most precious asset of humanity."


"Everything on the island, if further studied, will have an immeasurable impact on the evolution of the entire human and Earth's species. I hereby express my hope that relevant departments around the world will quickly locate this mysterious island. I hope outstanding biologists, archaeologists, botanists, and ecologists from all over the world can unite to conduct surveys and research on this island."


"Great suggestion! I am Dr. Johnson from Harvard University's Biological Sciences Research Institute. I agree with this proposal. I will submit the same proposal to the Harvard Board of Directors as soon as possible."


Wang Dali smiled and suddenly raised his index finger, saying, "Dear experts, dear professors, I must correct one thing. I officially decide to name this island Death Island. As the discoverer of the island and the first broadcaster, I think I, Wang Dali, should have the honor of giving this island an official name!"


"I respect your naming rights, Mr. Wang. Death Island is a very good name. This name fits the current state of the island well. Once again, I wish Mr. Wang and Miss Pei the best, hoping that relevant departments will soon provide you with rescue!" 


"Thank you, professors, for agreeing to my naming. Thank you very much!"


As Wang Dali's voice fell, a global reaction erupted on the internet.


"Great job, Dali! You're awesome!"


"Dali is mighty!"


"Anchor, you're my pride, Dali!"


"Wang Dali, I love you, you're a hero!"


"Yes, Dali, you're the national hero of our country!"


"Wang Dali, from today on, I'm your most loyal fan!"


"Dali, I want to marry you, love, Huizi!"


Wang Dali looked and felt embarrassed.


Damn it, he had managed to win the hearts of so many young people just by showing off.


Well, it seemed that his influence and appeal were quite good!


Looking at the messages just now, many of them were from girls from Han Nation and Ying Island.


Wang Dali immediately felt elated.


Just then, Suimei said, "Dali, there are many beautiful shells in the water over there. Could they also be living fossils?"


"I noticed that too. Well, since a water creature can be a trilobite, then these shells might also be living fossils!"


Wang Dali walked towards the shallow water. On a beautiful cobblestone, there lay a huge snail, some as small as a fist, and some as large as a millstone.


"These look a bit like conches, but they're much larger. Let me take a closer look!"


Wang Dali turned over a shell, and suddenly, the snail extended a squid-like head and launched an attack on Wang Dali.


"Oh no, these shells are beautiful, but very aggressive!"


Wang Dali quickly dodged backward, repeatedly retreating. He then got up, drew his bow, and shot an arrow.


A snail the size of a tire was hit in the head and immediately drooped.


"OK, it seems that brute force conquers all!"


Wang Dali patted his longbow, smiling, and said, "Ladies and gentlemen, did you see that? This is Death Island, full of danger everywhere. However, it's also a huge treasure trove, an intact original ecological treasure trove. Perhaps, these beautiful and colorful shells are also ancient creatures! Let me take you to explore and discover!"


"Let's go!"


Wang Dali smiled, made a gesture inviting everyone to follow him.


"Dali, you're so full of yourself!" Suimei giggled on the side.


Wang Dali felt instantly embarrassed and said sheepishly, "Suimei, with you teasing your big brother like this!"


"Alright then, I won't tease you. But you have to help me find the most beautiful sea snail, just the size of a small fist, and preferably one that can make the sound of the sea!"


"No problem!"


Wang Dali moved the snail he had shot to the shore, allowing the super camera to take all-round shots.


Wang Dali also carefully studied it for a while, then suddenly opened his arms and cheered, "Ladies and gentlemen, please cheer loudly! As I expected, Miss Pei and I have discovered another species that has been extinct for millions of years, living fossils!"


As Wang Dali announced this, the messages on the live stream began to explode.


"Oh damn, Dali, what kind of living fossil is this again?"


"Are there so many living fossils these days?"


"Lucky Dali, boastful Dali, you're awesome!"


"Dali, it's time for your science lesson again. Everyone, quiet down and let Dali embark on his journey of showing off!"


Please, continue.

Next Chapter

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 001: Charity Tycoon System

Chapter 002: I Love Doing Good Deeds, I Love Helping Others Have Fun

Chapter 003: Beauty, Need Any Help?