Chapter 5: Luck Strikes, Finding a Survivor!


"Are you trying to drown yourself, Anchor?"


"Anchor, why don't you hurry up and climb onto the island? Are you waiting in the sea for sharks?"


"Anchor, you'll turn into a super salty Superman in a minute!"


Many caring messages flooded the screen.


Wang Dali felt somewhat moved.


"My friends, it's absolutely not safe to stay in the sea. I can feel my body temperature rapidly dropping. However, it seems I'm quite lucky. As long as I can climb up the mysterious island behind me, I might have a chance to survive. But, this is a steep cliff, and whether I can climb up will be a challenge!" Wang Dali showed a look of despair.


The super camera smartly gave Wang Dali a close-up of his face.


"666, is the anchor going to live broadcast rock climbing?"


"Darn it, no safety ropes?"


"Is the anchor joking about his life?"


"Congratulations, anchor, for challenging Death."


"Alright, I'm going to start now!"


Wang Dali said proudly, "There's no other choice. Although it's dangerous, for the sake of survival, I have to choose to climb the cliff bare-handed!"


Wang Dali began to climb. Since he acquired the basic rock climbing skill, once obtained, the skill would be deeply ingrained in Wang Dali's instincts.


Just like swimming, once learned, it remains in the body's memory. Even if one loses their memory, this skill won't be lost.


Wang Dali climbed quickly and skillfully, though bare-handed, he was no less than a professional climber.


After climbing for about a dozen moves, about four meters away from the sea level, Wang Dali turned to the camera and said, "Dear viewers, rock climbing bare-handed is very dangerous, especially since I don't have any safety equipment now. If I slip and fall, I'll most likely die. So, if it's not necessary, please don't try to imitate me!"


"Wow, anchor, are you showing off your rock climbing skills? How many levels are you?"


"That's right, the anchor is indirectly boasting—"


"Admire the anchor's fierce rock climbing, comparable to a professional athlete."


"Anchor is so arrogant. I've decided to tip you a big sword!"


"Anchor, be careful not to fall. I hope you can reach the top."


"Excuse me, can you turn the camera around? We want to see the stormy sea and the cliff!"


Wang Dali looked at the super camera and, following his gaze, the camera slowly turned, capturing the looming headland rocks and the mysterious and eerie atmosphere of the entire island.


As the camera panned upward, it captured the black stone structures built by humans on the cliff, faintly visible in the lightning's glow, and a huge and incomparable fossilized backbone extended from the cliff top to the shore.


Seeing this horrifying scene, some people felt fearful.


Countless messages appeared on the live video.


"Damn, doesn't this environment seem familiar? Isn't this Skull Island from the legends?"


"Shocking discovery, there's actually a Skull Island in the world, this is unbelievable!"


"What's the use of science? I seriously suspect the anchor has been caught in a mysterious area similar to the Bermuda Triangle!"


"That must be the death island where the Grim Reaper lurks!"


"Darn it, Anchor, don't land. I see a disaster coming for you!"


"Anchor, don't go, I'd rather die than go up there!"


Wang Dali sighed, "Dear viewers, I have no retreat behind me now. I can only climb up the cliff during the night and try to pass through those cliffs, far away from those tribal people. Only then is there a chance for survival. Otherwise, once it's dawn, I might be exposed!"


"Once exposed, my fate is predictable, so I don't have much time left. I must find a place to hide before dawn!"


Wang Dali started climbing again.


At the same time, Wang Dali summoned his panel attributes in his mind. With 7 God points, how should he allocate them?


With only 7 God points, it was barely enough, but when spread out, it was like a drop in the ocean and didn't have much effect.


The island was full of dangers, and even if he allocated all 7 points to physique, endurance, willpower, and agility, the effect wouldn't be significant.


"Forget it, when the power balance is so disparate, luck is the key!"


Wang Dali gritted his teeth and allocated all 7 God points to Luck, reaching 21 Luck points. In the darkness, Wang Dali's head seemed to flicker with golden light.


21 Luck points surpassed the ordinary person's Luck value, showing an extraordinary and mysterious quality.


Of course, Wang Dali was unaware of this.


"Huh, is there a survivor?"


Wang Dali looked towards the sea and vaguely saw a person floating on a raft, motionless in the sea.


"Wow, the anchor seems to have found a survivor."


"I don't know if they're still alive. Anchor, hurry up and save them!"


"Is it a survivor from the Brunei Queen?"


"Darn it, finally, a second survivor!"


"If everyone on the Brunei Queen is dead, it will be the biggest tragedy in the world!"


"Anchor, hurry up and save them. I'll tip you three space battleships!"


Next Chapter

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 001: Charity Tycoon System

Chapter 002: I Love Doing Good Deeds, I Love Helping Others Have Fun

Chapter 003: Beauty, Need Any Help?