Chapter 15: Turning into a Soap Opera?

"As expected, breaking up was the right decision. It's really scummy, huh? I had a feeling something was off, but I didn't expect to guess right."


Xiao Qian looked at Zhang Fan and Qiang Wei, the two of them seemed to be playing a deduction game here?


"At first, I remembered everything, but it turns out, I didn't see anything at all. There were photos, but I only glanced at them. It indicates that these photos might be manipulable. And about the favorite color, but not wearing it because it was washed, the fact is, there's no necklace mentioned, and the video that was mentioned but not played, it was assumed that it would be played. Breaking up is a must. Such a girl is inherently scummy."


Qiang Wei adjusted her hair, propped her chin with her hand, and said, "Zhang Fan, you've become smarter."


"Likewise, because my brain suddenly opened up recently, I realized that this relationship can continue. Why break up when I was beaten?"


Qiang Wei smiled, twirled her glass with her fingers, and said, "I've had more admirers than movies."


"That's perfect. We're lacking, so let's break up. Don't disturb each other anymore. Thank you for your company. Goodbye."


Finally, they could part ways. Zhang Fan initially intended to argue with the two of them, but after some thought, he let it go. The more entangled they were, the farther apart they would be. There was no need to seek happiness for himself.


"Please sit down."


Sure.


"Are you crazy, Qiang Wei? You said it yourself, you're lacking a man, so go find one. Let's go."


"No, I regret it now. I want to break up. I want to be with you. Let's make a clean break and never see each other again. Zhang Fan, nod your head. Now, immediately, let's go and register for marriage."


Sizzle.


Hey, you two, what's going on? Let's go, let's go, let's break up.


Xiao Qian's head was spinning from listening to them. How did these two start to outwit each other?


Yes.


Zhang Fan looked at Qiang Wei's figure and felt a little shaken. As a man, he probably couldn't resist such a woman. Normal men would be like this. But Zhang Fan had to endure it, even if it was hard to endure.


"Hehe, sorry, I like it like this."


What? Liked?


Xiao Qian said, "Hey, Zhang Fan, you're too much. Our sister Qiang Wei, what's so good about her? What qualifications do you have to like her?"


"For healthy girls like this, I don't have much of an impression. Healthy girls are probably like Barbie dolls, their fists must be able to punch, their martial arts skills are weak. If they're together, what if they get bullied? Also, this kind of figure is too exaggerated. I suspect it's fake. That chest, I also suspect it's fake. Where can you find someone who likes to live with silicone? Thanks, if you have that much time, buy an inflatable doll. It's even better."


Damn it, Xiao Qian was about to start a fight.


Where did such words come from? Speaking like this, where did it place the status of women?


Qiang Wei looked at Zhang Fan, slightly lowered her head, and said, "Are you sure you want to know if it's true or not?"


Damn it, Zhang Fan felt like he was being played.


Following that, Qiang Wei cruelly showed Zhang Fan something, revealing her true self.


Standing up, she unzipped her clothes and directly revealed her figure to Zhang Fan.


"There are fish lines, but no vest lines. Don't worry, there's absolutely no problem with authenticity. The clothes I'm wearing inside are C-level. If I undo them, it's even... Furthermore, the clothes are easy to take off. If you want to see, just ask. Are you still thinking about breaking up?"


What a sight, still want to break up?


Qiang Wei had her own pride, this Zhang Fan admired her for that. Each of them had their own persistence, their own characteristics.


Zhang Fan turned his head and silently recited a scripture. "But I still want to break up. I'm sorry, even if your figure is perfect, you're still just a woman to me."


Haha.


Xiao Qian said, "Zhang Fan, are you determined to break up? Why do you look down on our sister Qiang Wei so much? Qiang Wei, listen, let's break up. Let's not suffer this humiliation."


"Are you sure you want to break up?"


Zhang Fan nodded and said, "I'm sure I want to break up. I'm sorry, I still hope to break up. I've said it many times. I like wealthy women. Your income has taken care of me, and until now, there hasn't been a single gift. What kind of girlfriend are you? What kind of woman?"


Xiao Qian's goosebumps were all up, feeling overwhelmed. It was really cringeworthy.


What was he saying?


Qiang Wei pulled up her zipper, sat back down, looked at Zhang Fan, and said, "Breaking up is fine. Since you've given a reason, then I'll ask for a reason too. Here's the deal: I'll agree to something, but only if you promise not to disturb me after the breakup."


"Okay, let's hear it. We must write an agreement. Otherwise, you might regret it later. But writing an agreement doesn't make much sense. Just say it. What is it?"


"Since you've wasted my time, some compensation is needed. Of course, if you feel wronged, you can pretend I didn't say that. I hope that for the next week after breaking up, you can accompany me. During this week, we'll act as a couple. If you don't like it, then from that point on, I'll definitely disturb you."


Zhang Fan thought about it and said, "Okay, I agree. This proposal is fair. Let's break up amicably. I also hope that we won't end up in a particularly awkward situation."


"Okay, that's settled. Is there anything else you'd like to suggest?"


"In fact, it's not necessary to go to such lengths. Even if it's just a week, I might start to like it. I've said it before, I like wealthy women. It's appropriate."


Very well.


Qiang Wei took out her phone, made a call, and said, "Uncle Huang, I've changed my mind. Tell the boss, I'm planning to go back to being a prostitute."


After saying that, she hung up the phone and looked at Zhang Fan. "So, do you have any other suggestions?"


Damn it, Zhang Fan really wanted to slap himself. Why did he talk about money for no reason?


Next Chapter

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 001: Charity Tycoon System

Chapter 002: I Love Doing Good Deeds, I Love Helping Others Have Fun

Chapter 003: Beauty, Need Any Help?