Chapter Four: Is It Over?


The freshman evening party usually marks the end of military training, and all students in the school are required to attend. Of course, the majority of the seats are for freshmen, but instructors can also attend if they wish.


Generally, there are fewer freshmen attending the performances, but if a celebrity is dumped, it becomes hot news.


Confident in Zhou Ke, even though she was pointed at and talked about, she insisted on performing as planned.


Tonight's performance was a combination of traditional and modern dance, and she was chosen as the lead dancer because of her talent.


The president of the street dance club had a plan in mind.


"I'll get revenge later. Just focus on the performance tonight and put the breakup out of your mind. It's heavy baggage, you know." "Thanks for your concern, but it's my own business, and I'll handle it myself." "We're at this point, and you're still protecting him? What's so good about him that you're so accommodating?" "It's my business, I'll handle it. Whatever I want to think, that's my business. Okay, it's time to go on stage. Excuse me, I need to adjust my mindset." The president left in frustration.


In the eyes of outsiders, Zhang Fan was Zhou Ke's boyfriend, and many people looked at Zhang Fan with admiration, envy, and even longing. They thought Zhang Fan and Zhou Ke were a perfect match, clearly from two different worlds.


There were so many people who wanted to pick a fight with Zhang Fan, but Zhou Ke always stopped them.


Of course, for Zhou Ke, this was actually quite ordinary. Although she only used Zhang Fan as a shield to fend off pursuers, she still provided some basic protection.


But now that they've broken up, she should only be concerned with protecting herself. It's just that Zhou Ke felt that something was fishy about this whole situation and she needed to figure it out.


That's why she said, "It's my business, I'll handle it."


But in the eyes of outsiders, a different narrative was being painted.


"I heard that Zhou Ke broke up, but she's still thinking about Zhang Fan. What charm does this guy have?" "I just saw the president of the street dance club seem to think he had a chance and wanted to confess, but it seems like he failed." "Ah, the goddess is still a goddess after all. Even after breaking up, she's still out of our league." The evening party went on as scheduled, and the outcome had nothing to do with Zhang Fan.


The four good friends drank and ate.


A meal cost a few hundred yuan, which was already considered expensive for students.


"Awesome, Zhang Fan, this breakup has made you more popular than ever." "Impressive, I'm still savoring the video of you splashing Zhou Ke." "Indeed, envy, jealousy, hate. Zhang Fan, are you single now?"


Zhang Fan put down the bottle and said, "No, what's the matter?"


"It's a pity, you're at a loss. If you broke up again, it would be better." Zhang Fan didn't care about these things. Now that he had money, what woman couldn't he have?


There were plenty of them, and many were redundant.


"Where are we going tonight?"


"To the internet cafe, let's go, it's time for some hardcore gaming." Zhang Fan didn't mind. He had plenty of time to spend the money. For now, it was better to drink and enjoy himself. Celebrating his rebirth and celebrating himself. He had made millions.


The phone rang at this moment.


"Mr. Huang, you already have business?" "No, just now a client took a liking to the porcelain vase you sold him and offered a very high price. I thought it was too good to be true, so I felt a bit uneasy. Since you're a student, you need a means of transportation. Let me arrange for a sports car for you." "You're too kind, but there's no need. How much money I can make from selling something is my ability, and it's not related to you." "Come on, it's just a little treat. Money comes and goes, but as long as you can make money in the future, I hope you won't forget about me." Zhang Fan glanced at it and politely declined.


As for the car, Zhang Fan really didn't care that much. Since the other party was trying to build a relationship with him through the car, Zhang Fan had no reason to refuse.


The call ended, and there were more people near the school gate.


The barbecue stall was set up on the roadside near the school. Compared to fish, Zhang Fan had his own unique preference for these things. Perhaps because he had enjoyed so much good food and drink in his past life, he had become indifferent to it.


"Wow, Zhou Ke's dance was amazing, so beautiful." "I really can't figure it out. Why would such a beautiful woman break up? Is it because she's too demanding?" "I guess so. If your girlfriend is too perfect, it can be exhausting. Breaking up is just a normal thing. Ah, if only I could meet such an astonishing woman in my lifetime." The other three roommates looked at Zhang Fan, but Zhang Fan didn't care.


"Zhang Fan, take a look at this video. Someone filmed it and sent it to me." "I've seen it. There's nothing special to see, she's just a girl. There's no need to pay too much attention." "Bro, if there's anything bothering you, just talk to us. If anyone dares to threaten you after the breakup, let us know. We're not afraid of trouble." "Yeah, Zhang Fan, we've got your back on this. If anyone messes with you, we'll handle it." Perhaps many people had thought that Zhang Fan would regret breaking up with such a perfect and beautiful goddess.


Although there were many suspicions, and various idol dramas were imagining things, Zhang Fan himself was drinking calmly, enjoying the scenery, and also admiring some of the beautiful women passing by.


This world was still friendly, and there were still so many beautiful women.


"Hey, isn't that Zhou Ke? She seems to be drinking. Could it be because of the breakup? Is she drowning her sorrows?" Drowning sorrows?


That didn't seem like Zhang Fan's style.


"I still think there's something fishy about this whole thing. Zhang Fan must be hiding something. Let's go ask him." "Definitely, but before that, let's find out what's going on. Come on, let's go talk to him." Zhou Ke stood in front of Zhang Fan and said, "Zhang Fan, can we talk?" "No, I'm drinking."


"I said there's something to talk about. Understand?" "Since when did women have the right to talk whenever they wanted during a man's conversation?" 

Next Chpater

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 001: Charity Tycoon System

Chapter 002: I Love Doing Good Deeds, I Love Helping Others Have Fun

Chapter 003: Beauty, Need Any Help?