UPWR1BY Chapter 009 Sons, Your Dad Is Back



Beep beep beep...

After saying that, the call was hung up.


Suddenly, a classmate's voice came into his ears: "Damn, I just checked, this beauty has quite a background."


"What do you mean?"


"Li Yanrou, CEO of Hengshi Group!"


Hengshi Group, isn't that the company where his own father works?


Oh no!


At this moment, Su Xiaoxiao also got out of the BMW, looking seriously at Ma Jianguo: "Jianguo, I need to consider your pursuit."


After speaking, she turned and ran out of the crowd.


As the class flower, she couldn't afford to lose face.


Ma Jianguo was completely confused.


Inside Starbucks.


Ordered some afternoon tea.


Ye Xiu and Li Yanrou sat by the window, sipping cappuccinos delicately.


"I'm curious, why don't you want this job?" Li Yanrou took the initiative to speak, flicking her hair coquettishly, smiling, "As far as I know, your family background is average, and the salary for this job isn't low."


Ye Xiu didn't answer directly, but instead asked, "I'm also curious, Miss Li, why did you come to me actively and offer such a generous job?"


Li Yanrou glanced at Ye Xiu, not hiding anything, "You saved my grandmother before."


Ye Xiu was startled, then realized, "So that's it."


"This job is a temporary repayment." Li Yanrou leaned her chin on her hands, smiling at Ye Xiu, "But you refused."


Seemingly wanting to see Ye Xiu embarrassed.


One hundred thousand a month is not a small amount, and ordinary people don't have the courage to refuse.


Ye Xiu rolled his eyes and said, "At that time, I saved the old lady's life. If I accepted your job offer, it would have been tasteless. Am I that shallow, Li Xiu?"


"I can tell, you're not." There was a hint of appreciation in Li Yanrou's eyes. She smiled, "Alright, I've already paid you the money. I have other things to deal with, so I'll leave now. Let's meet another day. Bye bye."


After saying that, she got up and left.


After Li Yanrou left, Ye Xiu also got up and left.


After leaving Starbucks, Ye Xiu didn't go straight back to school.


Instead, he bought an electric scooter at a nearby store.


Although the electric scooter is small, it might be more useful than a car around this university.


There's a lot of foot traffic here, and sometimes, a car might not even be faster than an electric scooter.


And since graduation is approaching, there's no need to show off by buying a car.


Riding the scooter, which cost just over a thousand, Ye Xiu felt good.


And beside him was a guy riding a scooter too.


He didn't seem ordinary.


He seemed like the kind of extraordinary person who lives extravagantly and wears a yellow robe.


The two walked side by side, but suddenly the delivery guy next to them exclaimed and stopped.


Ye Xiu was stunned, "What's wrong?"


"Oh no, the scooter ran out of battery." The delivery guy was anxious, looked at the trunk, and said anxiously, "There are still four deliveries left."


"Where to? Let me help you deliver them." Ye Xiu walked up and looked.


"Dormitory 4235, Kung Pao Chicken Rice, Potato Beef Stew..."


Isn't that his dormitory?


Ye Xiu was stunned, then looked at the names, and indeed it was the few stinky dudes in the dormitory?


Immediately, he smiled and shouted, "Guys, dad's back!"


As soon as the words fell, there was only a very rhythmic sound of keyboards and mice.


Extremely quiet.


"Not welcome? Then I'll leave." Ye Xiu turned around.


"Don't, bro, you're my real bro!" The third brother couldn't help it, looking miserable, "I'm almost starving to death."


"Big bro, you're the most handsome, come, take my delivery." The second brother shamelessly and decisively.


"Big bro, you're awesome!" The fourth brother shouted.


"Get lost, you're the awesome one!" Ye Xiu went up and gave him a slap!


Next Chapter

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 001: Charity Tycoon System

Chapter 002: I Love Doing Good Deeds, I Love Helping Others Have Fun

Chapter 003: Beauty, Need Any Help?