UPWR1BY Chapter 038: A Person Should Have Self-Awareness

Glancing at Ye Xiu, the man took a deep breath. Relax, relax, I still have a chance. Apart from being handsome, this guy is worthless. He doesn't have my money, he can't chat like me! Yes, these are all my advantages! The man gradually stabilized his emotions and looked at Sujiu affectionately, sincerely saying, "Jiu'er, I genuinely care for you. You should have felt my kindness towards you in these three months, right? I really like you. Of course, if you have feelings for someone else, you should tell me. I can compete with him fairly. I believe I won't lose to him!"


"But you didn't need to drag a stranger to deceive me, it really hurts me," the man continued, alternating between tension and relaxation, showcasing his gentlemanly demeanor while pinpointing the guilty spot in Sujiu's heart, making her feel sorry for him! This way, he still had a chance. There's still plenty of time ahead, as long as it hasn't ended, there's a chance! After all, anyone could see that Sujiu was obviously angry because he had someone test her and deliberately mentioned breaking up with Ye Xiu. So, as long as he stays steady, there's still a chance!


As for Ye Xiu, the man glanced at him askew, then directly took out a thousand bucks and stuffed it into Ye Xiu's hand, saying, "Alright, it's none of your business now, you can leave."


Where was the camaraderie from before? The look in his eyes clearly portrayed Ye Xiu as an enemy. He had almost lost his goddess in a moment of carelessness. Although this guy didn't have much money, he was handsome, so he couldn't be kept around. It's better to send him away quickly, the man thought considerately. Paying up to avert disaster!


The man took out the money, held it out in front of Ye Xiu, and even gestured with his eyes. The meaning was clear. A thousand bucks, quite a lot, so why not take the money and leave?


Seeing this, Ye Xiu smiled and directly reached out to hold Sujiu's hand, making her blush slightly. Then he said, "Sorry, she's my girlfriend now, it's none of your concern."


"Jiu'er, let's go."


After speaking, Ye Xiu pulled Sujiu and turned to leave. Originally, Ye Xiu came to help, but this guy's mishandling made Sujiu think he was testing her, which led to the misunderstanding. It could have been cleared up easily. But he had to pull out a thousand bucks to act tough! Are you rich? Fine, you keep your money, I'll take the girl!


"Stop!"


Seeing this scene, the man couldn't stay calm anymore, even if he tried to. He had thought that Ye Xiu would back down, but he didn't expect him to be so bold.


With a cold face, he said, "Don't offer a toast only to drink a forfeit! What qualifications do you have to take Sujiu away? A girlfriend? Are you worthy?"


As he spoke, the man reached into his pocket, pulled out a key, and pressed it.


Beep beep.


Not far away, a BMW X5 lit up.


With a cold face, the man said, "I genuinely like Sujiu, and my family owns three apartments in the capital. As long as Sujiu is with me, all three apartments will be under her name! What about you? Do you have money? A car? A house? Are you going to ride an electric scooter to take her to work? In short, you can't give her what she wants. A person should have self-awareness!"


"Jiu'er, be obedient, come with me," the man said gently.


These three apartments in the capital were not something he had mentioned to Sujiu before; he had planned to reveal them as a last resort. He hadn't expected such a situation today, so he had to bring it up early. He had already made his intentions clear enough; in his opinion, Sujiu would definitely stand by his side. As the saying goes, it's better to cry in a BMW than laugh on a bicycle.


Next Chapter

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 001: Charity Tycoon System

Chapter 002: I Love Doing Good Deeds, I Love Helping Others Have Fun

Chapter 003: Beauty, Need Any Help?