UPWR1BY Chapter 051: Little Lapdogs: Big Guy, I Advise You to Be Kind!



"Oh? Do you like him?" Lin Qingxue asked.


"Yeah."


Speaking of Ye Xiu, Mengmeng smiled sweetly, grabbing Ye Xiu's hand and saying seriously, "Uncle Ye Xiu is not only handsome, but also buys me Häagen-Dazs, and even brought me to find Mom. Where else can you find such a boyfriend? Hmph! Much better than those guys!"


Ye Xiu: "..."


Originally, he thought it was just a joke.


But why did it sound more and more real?


Could it be that this little girl really wants him to be her boyfriend?


And looking at the imposing manner of Lin Qingxue and the dozens of bodyguards behind her, it seemed that the background was not simple!


"Mengmeng! Mengmeng, are you there? I bought you a diamond ring!"


"Mengmeng, I also bought you a gift!"


Just then, several slightly childish voices came from outside the door.


Ye Xiu turned around.


He saw four or five boys about the same age as Mengmeng running in, all dressed in suits and ties, wearing brand-name watches, looking like little adults.


And they were very wealthy kind.


Are these Mengmeng's suitors?


So strong?


But why do they all look like lapdogs?


And is it really good to be a lapdog from such a young age?


As several boys approached, Mengmeng turned her head away. "Why are you here again? I don't want to see you."


Lapdog #1: "Please, Mengmeng, I really like you. Please be my girlfriend?"


Mengmeng: "No!"


Lapdog #2: "Don't listen to him. My dad said, as long as you agree to marry me, half of our family's assets will be yours! I'll wash your feet every day!"


Mengmeng: "Do you want to use your family's fifty million assets to exchange for my mom's hundreds of billions in assets? Hmph! And besides! I don't want you to wash my feet!"


Lapdog #3: "Mengmeng, don't believe these lapdogs! Be my girlfriend! Let's go to romantic Turkey together?"


Mengmeng turned her head away. "I'm not interested. You guys can leave."


"This..."


Several boys hesitated, wanting to say something but not daring to be too presumptuous.


They all looked at Lin Qingxue with apprehension.


Lin Qingxue smiled gently.


"Oh, I forgot to tell you, Mengmeng already has a boyfriend."


"What?"


"Who is it?"


The little lapdogs were indignant.


It was too much. They were all wealthy young masters in capital, well-informed. 


How could someone quietly take Mengmeng away?


"Mama!" Mengmeng's face suddenly turned anxious, wanting to stop Lin Qingxue from speaking.


But Lin Qingxue clearly did it on purpose and continued, "It's the gentleman next to you."


"Gentleman?"


The little lapdogs couldn't help but look up at Ye Xiu.


Their heads raised, eyes staring, looking like a few fierce little tigers.


Although they admitted that Ye Xiu was quite handsome.


But can being handsome give him free rein?


And you're an adult, okay?


It's too much to make a move on a little girl!


The little lapdogs were not happy at all and had no doubt that Lin Qingxue was playing with them.


Because, until now, Mengmeng was still holding Ye Xiu's hand!


One was one meter eighty tall, the other one meter forty.


Wasn't this the most adorable height difference?


Jealous!


Although Ye Xiu was an adult.


But they were not afraid.


They also had adults, and they were all from capital.


A boy raised his finger at Ye Xiu and said, "Big guy, I advise you to be kind!"


<( ̄﹌ ̄)>


One by one, they raised their heads, pretending to be strong.


Ye Xiu: "..."


Although Ye Xiu didn't want to bully children.


But...


Ye Xiu took a step forward, smiling, and said, "I advise you to grow taller."

Next Chapter

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 001: Charity Tycoon System

Chapter 002: I Love Doing Good Deeds, I Love Helping Others Have Fun

Chapter 003: Beauty, Need Any Help?