UPWR1BY Chapter 068 Little Brother, Can You Fix Air Conditioners?


Ye Xiu looked at the young man who walked in with a strange expression.


He saw the young man looking at the woman with a complicated expression and saying, "Long time no see."


"Yeah, long time no see. It's all my fault back then," the woman said, looking displeased.


The spirited young man sighed, "You insisted on breaking up with me."


So they were ex-boyfriend and girlfriend, Ye Xiu realized.


But the next moment, he sensed something was off.


"Oh, right, it was me who broke up with you."


The woman first looked as if she had just realized something, then glared at the man angrily.


"So, you got together with my mom?"


Ye Xiu: ??? ヾ(。ꏿ﹏ꏿ)ノ゙


That's quite a bombshell.


Could it be the legendary scenario of "If you don't become my girlfriend, I'll make you call me daddy"?


I thought it was just a joke, but it turns out it's real?


Impressive, impressive!


"Well..." The man looked complicated. "Your mom and I are doing well. How about you?"


"I... am doing fine too!" The woman reached out and hugged Ye Xiu's arm, tilting her neck up.


"This is my new boyfriend. See, he's much handsomer than you!"


The man glanced at Ye Xiu, his eyes complicated.


Indeed, he was better looking than him, taller too. No match.


"Wish you happiness."


After saying that, the man opened the elevator and left.


Seeing that they had reached the 16th floor, Ye Xiu quickly walked out.


Better keep some distance from a woman with such a huge revelation.


Glancing at the room number, Ye Xiu knocked on the door with the delivery.


Knock, knock, knock...


"Hello, here to pick up the delivery."


"Just a moment."


A voice came from inside the room, a woman's voice.


Click.


The door opened.


"Weird, aren't delivery guys not allowed in the community?"


Her voice sounded strange a moment ago, but suddenly changed.


"What a handsome delivery guy!"


Ye Xiu looked up and saw, yes, she was indeed beautiful.


Just a bit more mature, probably married.


But she took good care of herself, looking like she was in her late twenties.


Wearing loose short sleeves and shorts, she had a certain charm.


"Please state your phone number."


Ye Xiu glanced at it and said seriously.


The beautiful|woman covered her mouth and giggled, her charming hand resting on the door frame, her eyes flirtatious. "Little brother, are you trying to get my contact information?"


(⊙_⊙)?


"Don't misunderstand. If you don't give me your phone number, how will I know if it's your delivery?"


The beautiful|woman: "..."


"182323..."


"Okay, here's your delivery." Ye Xiu nodded and handed the delivery to the beautiful|woman, then turned to leave.


"Oh."


But just as he took a step, he heard an exclamation. Turning his head, he saw the beautiful|woman leaning against the door frame, sitting on the floor, looking at him.


"Little brother, help me up, I'm feeling dizzy."


Ye Xiu: "..."


Well, he couldn't just leave in this situation.


He walked up, helped the beautiful|woman into the room, and poured her a glass of water.


After taking a few sips, the beautiful|woman's eyes wandered around Ye Xiu, who looked uncomfortable.


"Little brother, can you fix air conditioners?"


"A little. Is your air conditioner broken?"


Ye Xiu stood up and looked at the air conditioner on the wall. "The temperature seems fine."


"It seems broken, otherwise, why would I feel so hot..." The beautiful|woman lowered her head and met Ye Xiu's eyes.


His heart skipped a beat.


Even a fool could tell now that the beautiful|woman had taken a liking to him.


He had encountered many delivery situations, but had never seen such a handsome guy before.


The beautiful|woman couldn't help it.


"If you feel hot, drink more cold water." Ye Xiu smiled sunnily.


The beautiful|woman: "..."


"It's getting late, I still have to deliver food. Goodbye."


With that, Ye Xiu quickly left.


"Hey? Little brother, don't leave in a hurry, the drain in my house is also blocked, can you help me with it?" Despite her soft appearance, the beautiful|woman stood up and grabbed Ye Xiu's clothes, holding onto him tightly, not letting him leave.


"I'm sorry, miss, but I really need to deliver food." Ye Xiu stopped, looking helpless. "I don't know how to clear drains. You should find someone else."


The beautiful|woman also realized she was being too hasty.


She let go of Ye Xiu, giggled, and trembled, "Okay then, let's exchange WeChat?"


"Sure."


Seeing that he couldn't leave if he didn't agree, Ye Xiu exchanged contact information with her before leaving the room.


The beautiful|woman stood at the door, still reminding him, "Little handsome guy, remember to contact me later."


"Definitely." Ye Xiu waved his hand, quickly left, and went to deliver the next order.


Next Chapter

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 001: Charity Tycoon System

Chapter 002: I Love Doing Good Deeds, I Love Helping Others Have Fun

Chapter 003: Beauty, Need Any Help?