UPWR1BY Chapter 073: Big Brother, Let's Stop Talking, I'll Fix the Car Myself

And, she almost forgot.


The young man was a delivery guy!


Driving a sports car to deliver food?


The cosplay girl was quite surprised.


At this moment, the way the cosplay girl looked at Ye Xiu changed again.


Driving a sports car to deliver food.


Handsome, wealthy, and low-key!


A standard height of 1.85 meters, a perfect male god!


Ah, I'm in love!


(✪ω✪)


I can't resist at all.


The cosplay girl's cheeks flushed red with embarrassment.


"Get in the car."


"Ah? Okay."


Coming back to her senses, the cosplay girl nodded sweetly and got into the sports car.


With the low rumble of the engine, Ye Xiu drove the sports car to the chubby man.


He rolled down the window and took out his phone.


Turned on the camera.


Click!


Then aimed at the license plate of the Land Rover Range Rover.


Click!


Two photos.


The chubby man was stunned by the flash of the phone. He only regained his senses from the shock and looked at Ye Xiu in the sports car in confusion.


"Is... is this your car?"


"Yeah." Ye Xiu smiled.


"You continue, don't mind me, I'm just watching. Later, someone might come to get you. I'll be a witness."


!!!∑(゚Д゚ノ)ノ


The chubby man's face twitched as he stared, "Isn't that BMW yours?"


"Nope." Ye Xiu reached out and patted the Pagani, smiling.


"This is my car, the Pagani. Here, kick the door."


The chubby man: (⊙﹏⊙)


Pagani?


Market price at least ninety million!


This kid drives a Pagani!?


The chubby man knew he had met his match...


"Then... whose BMW is this?" The chubby man's eyes twitched, sensing trouble.


"I don't know." 


"Why didn't you remind me?" 


"Heh, you wanted to kick my car, and I should remind you? Are you out of your mind?" 


The chubby man: Damn you...


Seeing the chubby man's angry face, Ye Xiu wasn't afraid.


"Here, kick this!" Ye Xiu pointed to the door of the Pagani Huayra.


"I'll fix your Land Rover, and you fix my Pagani later."


Thump!


The chubby man went down on his knees.


"Big brother, you're my big brother, I was wrong, okay?"


"Don't bother, I'll fix the car myself. Please leave!"


The chubby man spoke directly.


"Don't need me to fix it?" Ye Xiu asked.


"No need, no need!"


"Well, then I'll go. I still need to deliver food." Ye Xiu smiled, stepped on the gas pedal, and left directly.


The chubby man knelt on the ground, his mind still echoing Ye Xiu's last words.


"I still need to deliver food..."


Am I going crazy, or is this world crazy?


You drive a sports car and wear a million-dollar watch, and you tell me you're going to deliver food?


Am I insane, or is this world insane?


As for asking Ye Xiu for repair fees, he really didn't dare.


Someone who can drive a ninety-million-dollar sports car can't be simple.


And this is in the capital, where you avoid trouble if you can.


But my Land Rover...


Looking at the dented door of the Land Rover Range Rover from a distance, the chubby man cried.


o(╥﹏╥)o


My new car!


"Ah ah ah! Don't kneel, do you think kneeling means you don't have to pay?" 


Just as the chubby man was immersed in painful memories, he was awakened by someone next to him.


He saw a young man who was a little shorter than him standing in front of him.


It was the owner of the BMW.


"Why did you target me? What's the matter? Taking it out on my car? 


With the door kicked in like this, tell me, how are you going to compensate?"


"I..." The chubby man stood up, wanting to use Ye Xiu's method.


Suppress with height, overwhelm with wealth!


Stand tall, straighten your waist, and show a tough face!


Then... he saw four or five men walking over behind the slightly shorter young man.


They surrounded him.


Although the young man was shorter than him, he was smarter.


Why didn't anyone come when the chubby man had been kicking for so long?


That's because the young man knew that one person couldn't beat the chubby man, and he would suffer if he tried. He had gone to call for backup long ago.


But the backup had arrived, and the chubby man was still kicking his car.


The door was almost kicked off.


Can you tolerate that?


"Chubby, the door of my car is kicked in like this, you decide on the compensation. Otherwise, I won't want this car anymore, you go buy me a new one."


The young man said coldly, and the chubby man cried.


He hadn't even repaired his own car yet, and now he had to buy a new one for the young man?


He can't afford that!


"I'll compensate..."


After some negotiation, the chubby man paid the young man one hundred thousand yuan before he agreed to let go.


There was no other way. He had been too arrogant just now, and his foot had been too heavy.


One hundred thousand yuan wasn't much.


Soon, the owner of the BMW left.


The chubby man walked to his Land Rover, feeling heartbroken.


He had just bought the car, and the door was already deformed.


Did he choose the wrong day to go out?


He was really unlucky!


Indeed, it was worthy of being the capital.


Even the delivery guys drive sports cars.


I won't show off anymore in the future.


Wuwuwu~~~


Fortunately, that kid didn't use too much force. It shouldn't cost too much to repair...


The chubby man sadly opened the car door, ready to drive to the repair shop.


But when he pulled the door...


Clang!


The door fell off...


⊙▃⊙!


My car~~~


Thump, the chubby man knelt down again.

Next Chapter

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 001: Charity Tycoon System

Chapter 002: I Love Doing Good Deeds, I Love Helping Others Have Fun

Chapter 003: Beauty, Need Any Help?