ABT Chapter 0040 A Profitable Deal



Wu You, known online as Cool with Nothing to Spare, was an old bird active on various forums since the establishment of Car Excellence website.

Today, just like usual, after getting off work and arriving home, he sat down in front of his computer and logged into the Car Excellence website.

"Oh? Selling cars on the homepage of Car Excellence? What's going on?"

A notification on the homepage caught his interest.

As an IT professional, Wu You had a decent income. His old Patiou was starting to fall behind, and he had been thinking about getting a new car lately.

Upon clicking, Wu You's interest waned a bit; all he saw were luxury cars priced over a million. Although his financial situation was good, buying a luxury car priced over a million was still a bit of a stretch.

After all, he still had to save money to please his wife.

Since cars were not within his range of choices, he didn't look closely and was about to close the webpage after scanning it briefly.

With a downward swipe of the mouse, he accidentally clicked on a Lingmei Dt1. It was a D-class sedan with an official guide price of 1.59 million. Wu You was about to close it without thinking, but when he saw the price below the picture, he was shocked!

What the heck! 590,000? Is this for real?

He quickly checked the details of the car; German origin, imported D-class car, Lingmei Dt1. Certified by Car Excellence website, the car was in excellent condition, without any damage, with 99% new interior, and the engine, gearbox, and various components were in excellent condition, almost equivalent to a new car.

More than ten pictures were attached below, from exterior to interior, and even the engine compartment.

Wu You immediately logged onto the Car Excellence website forum and saw that the forum was already exploding.

"Seeking Guinea pig, if the car condition is true, I'll immediately buy that Spartacus SUV! Damn it, a car worth 1.99 million, 99% new, selling for 700,000, I'm a bit hesitant to buy!"

"Any brothers from Car Excellence website's internal, help to investigate and see what the actual car is like!"

"Come on! The tycoons on the forum are finally showing up, so many wealthy people, I'm so envious!"

"Upstairs, if the tycoons want to buy, just buy it, didn't the homepage say that if there are any problems with the car, it can be returned within 30 days!"

"Brothers, quickly check the first post on the forum! There are party members going to Car Excellence website for a live delivery!"

The promised moderator of Car Excellence website forum, was conducting a live delivery on the Car World section.

"Due to work reasons, I've long wanted to buy a large SUV, but I've been unable to do so due to financial constraints. This morning, I saw a batch of imported cars on the homepage, and I felt that the prices were simply too appropriate. Unfortunately, I haven't seen the actual car, so I dare not make a rash decision. Luckily, my company is only two or three kilometers away from Car Excellence website, so my colleague and I drove over.

I've admired this Kipp Fearless SUV for a long time, but with its original price of 1.69 million, I could only admire it from afar.

Today, sitting in the car, I realized that it was even more brave and rugged than described online. Sitting in the driver's seat felt like sitting on the shoulder of an iron giant.

The interior was just like a new car. When I opened the engine compartment, I was pleasantly surprised by the condition inside, which was as clean as a new car. The condition of the car is very good!

After taking a drive, I couldn't resist. If it weren't for seeing the mileage displayed as 60,000 kilometers, I would have thought it was a new car!


Chapter 0040 A Profitable Deal


"All the interior and exterior photos of the vehicles have been provided. Please enjoy. Without further ado, I'm going to pay now, 700,000 yuan, even less than half. Hahaha!"

After reading the post, Wu You put on his coat and grabbed his bank card, heading straight to the Car Excellence website company.

In the forum, voices of buying were echoing one after another.

At the Car Excellence website office building, Wang Big Mouth was hiding in the restroom smoking when someone knocked on the door.

He immediately stubbed out the cigarette and pulled up his pants. "Who is it?"

"Wang ge, it's me, Xiao Wu from the copywriting department!"

Wang Big Mouth grumbled, scared the hell out of him, thinking it was the chief editor. He opened the restroom door, looking at Xiao Wu who was smiling, and asked, "What's up, you scared me."

"Wang ge, I'm getting married soon and I was thinking of buying a car. Originally, I was thinking of buying one within my budget, but when I saw the cars promoted on our homepage, I had some ideas. Wang ge, how's the condition of those cars?"

Wang Big Mouth smiled knowingly. More than ten people in the company had asked him the same question today.

"Xiao Wu, I personally led the team to appraise those cars. Let me tell you, if you ignore the mileage, they're basically brand new! We were conservative in our promotion on the homepage to avoid any trouble, so we just said the cars were undamaged. You can rest assured to buy. If there are any problems with driving, you can find me. I won't hide it from you, I kept one for myself, haha."

After hearing his words, Xiao Wu slapped his thigh and quickly took out a cigarette to offer it to him.

As they were happily smoking, they suddenly heard a heavy cough behind them.

Turning around, oh my god, it's the editor-in-chief!

Xiao Wu quickly stubbed out the cigarette. "E... Editor-in-chief..."

"I've told you many times, no smoking in the restroom! I'll let it go this time if it's the first time I've seen it, but it's not to be repeated. Go back quickly!"

Xiao Wu retreated with a hunched back. The editor-in-chief then grabbed Wang Big Mouth, smiling, "Old Wang, wait a minute." He took out a cigarette and lit it for Wang Big Mouth, "How's the condition of those new cars..."

In just two days, more than a hundred luxury cars were snapped up.

Some were for personal use, and some saw an opportunity and bought two or three to resell, making a small profit.

Li Fan Yu watched as the transfers came in one after another on the Car Excellence website, his mouth crooked with a smile.

He spent over ten million yuan in total to acquire this batch of smuggled cars. Due to the large quantity of cars and the desire to sell them quickly, the prices were not set too high. Even so, each car netted a profit of about 600,000 yuan!

After deducting Car Excellence website's 3% commission, his deposit had exceeded seventy million yuan!

After returning from Germany, Li Fan Yu upgraded the universal repair device to level 3, using almost all of his points. But looking at the balance in his bank account from the text messages on his phone, Li Fan Yu felt it was worth it.

Well, didn't Chairman Wang say that the first step to becoming the richest man is to make at least a billion? He's not far from a billion himself...


NEXT

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 001: Charity Tycoon System

Chapter 002: I Love Doing Good Deeds, I Love Helping Others Have Fun

Chapter 003: Beauty, Need Any Help?