Chapter 14: Leading the Way for Women, Leaving Them with No Way Out

The atmosphere at the table was unusually interesting, but Zhang Fan remained calm.

It was like he was discussing something very ordinary.

Xiao Qian was quite surprised, of course she would be, Zhang Fan was originally so handsome, but what exactly was Zhang Fan saying?

Qiang Wei was slightly surprised too. She carefully examined Zhang Fan's face, then sighed and said, "Wow, it's true. You haven't had plastic surgery, but you've become really handsome."

"Please pay attention, we are currently in a breakup situation," Zhang Fan said seriously.


"Wow, Zhang Fan, you're shameless. This reason for breaking up sounds like you're saying our Qiang Wei is keeping you," Xiao Qian said.


"Keeping me? Fine, then let's break up. This is perfect, goodbye, I'm going back to school."


After saying that, Zhang Fan was about to leave, but Qiang Wei grabbed him, pressed him to the ground, and said, "Wait a minute, breaking up? How can you just break up if you want to? Have you thought about my feelings? Have you thought about the time we spent together? How can you compensate for that? I still need to worry about my safety every day."


"Worry? Don't be ridiculous. You're worrying, and you even know my name, that's wrong."


Xiao Qian nodded, then shook her head. From what she heard, Qiang Wei seemed to have become a scumbag. No one would admit to being a scumbag.


Even Zhang Fan felt it was wrong.


Looking at Qiang Wei seriously, with her proud figure and perfect face, her earphones hung around her neck, there was a hint of maturity amidst her face without a smile, but still a bit green.


Seriously, did this girl like losers?


Even Zhang Fan couldn't believe it.


"Looking for a phoenix in the mountains? How can a phoenix be found there?"


"Ha, ha, ha, ha."


Xiao Qian pointed at Zhang Fan and said, "It's good to have self-awareness."


"Well, you said it's a phoenix."


"Ugh, ugh, ugh, you're shameless, Zhang Fan, you're really shameless."


"We need a reasonable explanation. Otherwise, it's hard to accept that we're breaking up. It's sudden, we haven't even started, but it's over. Qiang Wei, accept the failure."


Another strong-willed girl. Zhang Fan sighed helplessly and said, "I've already given the reason. I like wealthy women."


"I can understand that women also like wealthy men, but where are the wealthy women? Why haven't we seen any?" 


Indeed, women are such creatures that hope for a complete dialogue.


Zhang Fan took out his phone and showed some photos, saying, "This car belongs to a girl I just met. Do you think someone with my assets can afford this kind of car?"


Whoa.


"What do these photos represent?"


"These are the registration certificate of the car and the driver's license. I'm going to take the driving test in a few days, and I'll go with my girlfriend."


"Show us what your girlfriend looks like."


Zhang Fan was speechless. He slammed the table and said, "Qiang Wei, wake up. It's over between us. Don't you understand? It's over completely. Got it?"


Qiang Wei looked at Zhang Fan, sighed, took out her phone, and said, "Here, there are photos of me going to the bar every day, taking a taxi home, and even photos of me taking a taxi home after being drunk. There are a total of thirty-five photos, all saved."


Zhang Fan had nothing to say.


This was beyond Zhang Fan's expectations.


"These are the times I went home. There were three times in total. Oh, and this video was taken at home. I was drunk at the time, but you didn't touch me. Instead, you covered me with a blanket, did the test, and even said another guy's name, and I cried."


Damn it, was Zhang Fan a god? Was there anything he didn't know?


Zhang Fan gritted his teeth and listened quietly. He wanted to see what this girl was planning.


"In fact, I should have liked you, but maybe I just stayed by your side for too long. Although I didn't disturb you, I felt that deep down, I wanted to leave. I knew you would take me home safely every time, even if you were beaten, you would still be willing to take me away. Every time, it was safe."


This was a good thing.


"Your preferences, the things you like, even the style of clothes you like to wear are all recorded, so every time I see you, I wear blue. Of course, I like purple even more. Today, my purple one was washed, so I wore this."


Xiao Qian tilted her head, completely unable to believe that these were the words of Qiang Wei, who used to be like a goddess, the most beautiful flower in the whole building, attracting countless rich men to gather here.


It was hard to accept that she was acting like this. She must have made a mistake somewhere.


Even Zhang Fan felt it was wrong.


Staring at Qiang Wei, looking at her proud figure, her perfect face, the earphones hanging around her neck, the hint of maturity amidst her face without a smile, but still a bit green.


"What's the meaning of the necklace?"


This time, Qiang Wei fell silent.


This girl had some tricks up her sleeve and almost got fooled.

Next Chapter

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 001: Charity Tycoon System

Chapter 002: I Love Doing Good Deeds, I Love Helping Others Have Fun

Chapter 003: Beauty, Need Any Help?